StehlenLife.net
October 23, 2017, 09:47:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We're back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: BLANK
BLANK - 0 (0%)
BLANK - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LVL 90 DPS warrior **updated**  (Read 2986 times)
securitycop

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2012, 07:37:26 PM »

A.  Character Information:

1.  Character Name:.............................................Progenwarior
1a.  Class:..........................................................Warrior
1b.  Spec:...........................................................Fury/ Arms (( willing to try the tank scene ))
1c.  Please provide a hyperlink to your www.wowarmory.com profile:....http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/Progenwarior/simple

2.  Viable Alts: Bigberthaml (( paly tank lvl 80 , shamena lvl 80 mental spec

3.  Account Use
3a.  Are you the sole user of your account?  If no, explain.................................. sometimes my wife
3b.  Are you the original owner of the account?  If no, explain.

B.  Personal Information:

1.  Your age:................................................28

2.  Availability - We currently raid 25s from 6-10 ST on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (required), with Weds left open for 10s (not required), can you commit to attending at least 80% of these raids?  If not, please do not apply......................................................................the time seem doable for me even with two jobs

3.  Do you know anyone in guild that can vouch for your skills and/or dedication?  If so, who?  Please note that this is not a requirement for applying and/or being accepted as an initiate..............not off hand i have had numerous name changes since Pre BC the names include ** crouchrocket ** eatrocket ** anyone back from the pre BC days might recognize the names from Gamblers and offtime to name a few  

C.  UI Information:

1.  What addons/mods do you have installed?  List them and briefly explain why you use them........................DBM , omen , recount ** for raiding and CT bar for adjusting my bars around
1a.  Please keep in mind we will require you to have certain mods, including: DBM, Omen and Ventrilo.  You must keep these required addons up to date.
1b.  Do you have a working microphone?...............yes a wow wireless headset

2.  Playstyle - are you a mouse clicker, keybinder or mouthbreather?  Why does whatever you do suit you best?.........i steer with the keys and action bars with the mouse wich is why i have CT bar

D.  General WOW Information:

1.  When did you start playing WOW?.................Original release and open beta ** i remember when UBRS was a 15 man and the raid to be at lol**

2.  How much time have you invested into the toon you are applying with (/played)?.........................uhh ok lol , ....315 days and 17 hrs ya its old

3.  Why do you like playing as the toon you are applying with? well cause i know it like the back of my hand ( providint they dont change talents again ) ** hey !? where did that mole come from..? **

4.  What is your previous raiding experience?  Be specific about normal vs. hard modes.  Start with listing everything you've successfully completed and then let us know what raids you have specifically taken the toon you are applying with through.
ok starting with the oldest ** some might not be in game anymore**

LBRS
UBRS
MC  ** gamblers and offtime member**
BWL ** gamblers and offtime member**
AQ20
AQ40 ** gamblers and offtime member**
ZG 20 man
OLD ONY 40 MAN
OLD NAX 40 MAN ** gamblers member**
DR. wevils island for the quest on alcaz island ** PRE BC ** close to a two group raid of 40 **
Dragons of nightmare all of them
KARA
new ZG
ZA
all heroics excluding M.O.P.
BT
Grulls lair
Hyjal
Mags lair
serpent cavern
Sunwell
The EYE
Trial of the crusader
LK NAXX 10 / 25
Uldar never killed last boss
ICC 10/25
ONY 10/25
EOE
Vault

Bardin Hold
Dragon sole 10/25 ** did not finish last boss in 10 man **
 ** wasnt in a guild this expansion and pugs are hard to find here **

** all these raids were completed at the PROPER LVL at the time and done properly **

5.  How did you hear about Stehlen Life?.......................................back when i was in GAMBLERS and OFFTIME

6.  If applicable, why are you leaving your former guild?...................i want to be with a guild that has a strong reputation and and a firm foundation in this game and SL is one of the only exsisting guilds that i know of that were around since PRE BC

E.  Dedication Information:

1.  How much do you "theorycraft"?  When itemizing, what stats do you focus on when selecting upgrades/gems/enchants, and why?......strength , hit and speed simply more DPS within manageable terms

2.  Tell us something about your toon that you do with them that you think sets you apart from others that play the same class and spec.........i try my best to pay attn to my targets best i can , example if i see my target casting a spell that can be interrupted i will do so with intimidating shout, pummel , charge and shout same goes for PVP too Also what sets me apart is i love to set in the city with my thunder fury and hand of rag ** working on a legendary quest from black prince now and the quest line for the axe in ICC

3.  Are you willing to drop gathering professions for raiding professions?  For instance, dropping skinning for jewelcrafting. ............probly not one Job is enuff as it is lol but ill listen to sugestions

4.  Do you consider yourself to be at the top of your game?  What I mean is, are you squeezing everything you can out of your toon?  Getting as much DPS or HPS or tanking to the best of, not your, but your toon's abilities?  If you're not, why?  Please note that if you know the answer to this question is "no," we are not looking to carry anyone in this guild or teach anyone how to play their relevant class and spec.

4a.  Post us a parse if possible.  If none is available, explain what kind of DPS or HPS you generally put out...................i ushaly end up within the top 4 DPS (( in raids inited to  ))

5.  How do you feel about coming to progression content without raid materials?  Are you willing to spend some of your down time farming the gold or materials necessary to keep up with your raiding material needs?.......................yes

F.  Finale

1.  Stehlen Life is a guild populated by people of all sorts.  Ventrilo and Guild chat are, quite often, populated with humor that may run from the nursery to the bathroom.  Are you easily offended?.................I work with law enforcment for a living ((NO))

2.  Joke - Please tell us a joke that you think is funny and original... A man walks out into his yard and see's a funeral possession for two Hurst and a bull dog sitting in the front of the Hurst , he said i gata find out whats up with this , so he goes up the man driving and ask him what was with the dog in the front and all the people behind him .
the funereal is for my mother in-law and wife .. well whats with the dog? , the dog killed the mother and wife .. the guy looks up and replies can i have the dog ?? the pastor says inback of him get in the back of the line..... Grin
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 03:28:31 PM by securitycop » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: